Jim’s extensive experience in executive leadership and strategic business management is best leveraged for medium to large-size companies to optimize growth while leveraging technology to solve business problems or needs. Jim thrives in challenging turn-around situations which involve getting people and projects aligned successfully.
Jim’s career began with Global Crossing, a worldwide telecommunications provider. Later, he held consulting positions with AT&T and Cisco. He served as CSO / CFO for a global telecommunications company, responsible for revenue growth and the highest level of customer experience. Achieving tremendous experience and success as a key contributor to these prior companies positioned Jim to start and own his first business, T-COM Consulting, a telecommunications consulting firm.
Jim McNeese is an accomplished Executive, exceeding 25 years of proven success in telecommunications, Security, IT Solutions and Supply chain. As the business owner and CEO of C2XCEL, Jim brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and proven strategies to his valued clients such a saved $1.7 million over a 3-year term and reduced 77 carrier accounts to 4 with a retail customer while providing additional redundancy. And, for an International Law Firm, he saved an average cost savings of 60% on carrier services.
His areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, executive leadership, consultative sales, advisory consulting, and business development.
Educations and Certifications
Prior to attending and graduating from Baylor University with his degrees in Marketing and Entrepreneurship in 1997, Jim served 10 years in the Army, served 8 Months in Desert Storm/ Shield. Mr. McNeese also became certified in the following training programs: Telecom Solution Professional, Cloud Computing Solutions Professional, and UCaaS Solutions Professional. Certified in Continuing Board Education from
- Served on the Advisory Board for Earthlink
- Served on the Advisory Board for Globalinx
- Advisory Board Member; Operation Once in a Lifetime
- Member of the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Executive Board Member for Travis Frederick’s Blocking Out Hunger Foundation
- The 20 Most Promising Networking Solution Providers of 2017
- AT&T Bronze Medalist for 2016
- Presidents’ Award for outstanding performance six times since 1998
- Combat Achievement award for Desert Storm/Shield Metal
- Director of the Dallas Charity Golf Tournament
- Head Coach of Soccer and Football since March of 2006
- Chairman of charity fundraisers for the Plano Masonic Lodge
- Avon 3-day Breast Cancer Walk
- Co-Chairman, Silent Auction Committee; Dallas Heart Ball
- Volunteer North Dallas
- The Samaritan Inn
- EO Dallas Chapter
- Success North Dallas
- Baylor University’s Entrepreneurship Program
“Integrity is everything, once you lose it you have nothing”